The Silver Lake Land Trust Board of Directors invites you to join us for a summer gathering to learn about the activities of the Land Trust and to explore ideas and hopes for continued conservation of the land surrounding Silver Lake.
SUNDAY JULY 7, 2013 – 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM
For all who share in this beautiful natural resource through ownership of land in the Silver Lake Watershed, we want you to know what’s going on around the Lake! The Harris Center will participate with us in a presentation that includes:
- History of land conservation on Silver Lake
- Shift of focus from Westside to Eastside
- Status of the Seaver Silver Lake Farm Trust lands
- Small Lots Initiative on East Side Rd.—a proposal for restrictive covenants with conservation restrictions
- Invitation to other landowners to enter into discussions about conservation with Silver Lake Land Trust or the Harris Center
- Questions and Discussion
Won’t you please join us for this important informational gathering? Come by boat, kayak, canoe, on foot, or by car. Refreshments will be served.